Imagine a vision correction that works while you sleep.
What Is EyeDream?
EyeDream, a form of orthokeratology (ortho-k), corrects your vision while you sleep. Simply remove the custom lenses upon waking and enjoy a world of clear, natural vision throughout the day. EyeDream is safe and effective and has transformed the lives of thousands of people across the world.
EyeDream is perfect for people who suffer from mild to moderate short-sightedness and want to enjoy clear, natural vision all day, without the use of contact lenses or specs. Unlike laser eye surgery, EyeDream is non-invasive and reversible, making it the best choice for anyone who has considered refractive surgery, but are concerned with the risks. Without the limitations that come with soft lenses, EyeDream is ideal for people who want to enjoy an active lifestyle.
EyeDream is ideal for people who ...
- want clear natural vision all day without the need for specs or lenses.
- have considered laser surgery but are concerned with the associated risks.
- are involved in sports but find specs and contact lenses restrictive.
- wear soft contact lenses but suffer from discomfort or dry, scratchy eyes.
EyeDream lenses gently reshape the curvature of the eye overnight, creating a slightly flatter cornea. The cornea plays a key role in creating a sharp optical focus.
Upon waking, the slight change in corneal curvature is enough to create clear, sharp vision for the duration of the day.
EyeDream uses a tried-and-tested design and is only ever performed by a trained optician. EyeDream is non-invasive, comfortable and safe.
EYEDREAM FOR CHILDREN
EyeDream offers children and parents many benefits, including:
- MYOPIA CONTROL - Ortho-k lenses such as EyeDream, offer children and parents the best opportunity to reduce or halt the progression of myopia.
- ACTIVE LIFESTYLE - EyeDream offers children the freedom and confidence to swim, play sports and enjoy an active lifestyle without the restrictions of specs or contact lenses.
- PEACE OF MIND - EyeDream lenses are worn at night and at home so lens wear & care can be monitored - and, no more lost specs or contacts!
EyeDream is recommended for patients of any age with mild to moderate myopia:
- A spherical spectacle prescription of -0.75D up to -5.00D
- Astigmatism of up to -2.50D
How Much Will EyeDream Cost?
EyeDream is comparable in price to wearing a pair of quality daily-disposable contact lenses every day. We recommend replacing your EyeDream lenses every six months in order to ensure that they continue to provide optimum vision correction.
Please enter your details and one of our team will call you back as soon as possible.